Sunday, March 19, 2017

Fresh Coat of Paint? - IMMOOC Week 3 - Post 1

Photo Credit William Felker @ Unsplash
This past week was Spring Break and I took some time to fix up my son's room to make it function better for him.  We took everything out and put a fresh coat of paint on the walls.   If I stopped there we would not had made real improvements to the room for him.

This made me wonder how often do we slap fresh paint on what we do without considering how well the strategy functions?  We change the name, add technology, or some other superficial change and march it out as the latest and greatest.

What I have liked about Innovator's Mindset is that it challenges us to take a look at what we are doing and make intentional choices.  Looking forward to making more of those choices!

0 comments:

Post a Comment